You are the foundation of our success
Who We Are and What We Value…
Excellence in the care we deliver; A stable and supportive work environment: Integrity in everything we do
We invest in your success
As a leader in Rehabilitation Management, Preferred Therapy Solutions understands that there are many factors that contribute to your success as a rehabilitation professional.
Preferred Therapy Solutions knows that a full life requires flexibility, and we are committed to providing:
- Careers that offer that flexibility;
- Encourage continued professional development; and
- Support a work/life balance where your activities and families come first.
- Benefits eligible employees receive generous paid time off which is flexible enough to meet their personal needs of vacations, holidays, illnesses or other important events.
- Preferred Therapy Solutions offers a healthcare plan designed to fit the unique needs of each benefit eligible employee.
- Plan choices include medical, dental, vision and pharmacy services along with a Healthcare Spending Account option with an employer contribution.
- Employees can participate in a retirement savings plan through contributions to a 401(k) plan.
- Preferred Therapy Solutions also offers a Continuing Education Reimbursement program, a bonus program for employee referrals, a bonus program for new business referrals, flexible hours and much more.
Preferred Therapy Solutions and all affiliated entities provides Equal Employment Opportunity to each applicant and employee of PTS. Hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, and other employment decisions are made without considering a person’s race, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, color, national origin, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, marital status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact Human Resources at (855)846-3667. This phone number is for ADA related accommodation requests only, not for routine employment inquiries.